Thursday, August 13, 2009

but i really love u,dad..

i went to my parents room last night coz my dad asked me to switch off the lights in his room after i'd finished using the computer downstairs.

So around 1 am, i went to my parents bedroom. When i opened the door, i looked at my dad and saw that his cheeks were....watery?

I thought my dad was sweating coz it was pretty hot last night. But then again, his forehead was dry..no sweats at all..

Based on that observation, i concluded that he cried b4 he went to sleep..It's kinda hard to digest the fact that my dad cried becuz i only saw him cried like once in my life.
Tu pun time gi MRSM dulu.

I switched off the lights immediately coz i was afraid that my dad might suddenly woke up or i might made noises or sumting.

But i couldnt stop thinking about it..I kept asking myself did my dad cry becuz of me? did i do sumting to offend him? Did i hurt his feeling by any means?

I thought about wat i did that day. As far as im concern,i didnt do anyhting that could have hurt his feelings on that particular day..was it abt sumting at work?aarrrghh..

I didnt tell my mom about it. Coz i dont want her to get upset too. Or maybe she already knew about it and she wants to keep it as a secret?

hmmmm.....i dont know la.

4 comments:

  1. don't worry. I'm sure u didn't do anything wrong. Maybe ur dad was crying about something else. Only time will tell why..

    ReplyDelete
  2. nalah
    ni msti sbb ko nakal
    tgk
    ayh ko dh sob2
    huhu

    ReplyDelete